We are pleased to announce some of the new support groups that started earlier this year, based on the needs of the local community. All our programs are free.
Women’s Social Support Group – Craigieburn & Coburg
Our newest Women’s Group is now operating out of Newbury Child and Community Centre, Craigieburn & Coburg Library
The groups offers opportunities to:
- Meet with other women from your local community
- Learn about support services in the area
- Hear from professionals working in different fields
- Share experiences and discuss issues of interest in a friendly environment
Children are welcome and free childcare is provided.
Culturally Diverse Playgroup – Epping
Young children from diverse communities learn about the world, develop kindergarten and school readiness, build social and bilingual language skills.
This playgroup offers opportunities to:
- Promote your children/grandchildren’s skills through cooperative play
- Encourage children to share play with others
- Develop your children’s cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills
- Provide health information, parenting, early learning and healthy eating
- Share information and experiences and discuss issues of interest in a friendly environment